What is School Lunch 2050?
School Lunch 2050 is an educational and research project on climate change, food systems, and the imagination of futures. It includes an installation and this homepage. At the moment it is focused on Japan, but we are happy to make more versions for other contexts.
School Lunch 2050 was established by the FEAST Project.
- Maximilian Spiegelberg (FEAST Project)
- Scenarios (Content):
- FEAST Project team
- Future lunch sets:
- Yuko Matsuoka & Yuko Kobayashi (FEAST Project)
- Yuko Kobayashi (FEAST Project)
- Research Assistance:
- Leo Porte & Haruka Tonegawa
- Scenario illustrations:
- Elie Tanabe (田辺エリ, Sustena Inc.)
- Homepage Design & Code:
- Martin Heidegger
More information can be found at the FEAST Page.
The scenario illustrations are specifically licensed for the_school-lunch2050.org_website and the kyushoku2050.org website, Copyright by:
〒151-0063 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Tomigaya, 1-chōme−46−7
Premier Bran Yoyogi Park 706
This website uses following additional assets:
- Earth by Valeriy
- Arrow and Heat by kiddo
- Heat Lines by Madleine Bennett
- "Mountain scale" and "Container boat" by Martin Heidegger, licensed under the Creative Commons BY SA license.
- "Photo" by Peter Gargiulo
- Caveat Brush